Tuesday, May 6, 2008

More on the Storm

Here is an article from the Grand Island Independent and a funny picture on NTV.

Gone is purple, black and silver. Here are red, purple and gold along with a wish that I was born color blind.

The new colors are unique in a 3-year old with the stomach flu sort of way. I have no idea what the new uniforms will look like, and I have no sense of style (another reason Tom Brady is an improvement).

But I do know that red, gold and purple don't look good together. Maybe everyone can squint at games next year so the uniforms don't appear to be in high def. Or maybe the clashing colors will distract opponents so much that an undefeated, Clark Cup championship season is in store for Tri-City ... uh, Nebraska.



Guess I'm not the only one out there who is concerned with how the uniforms will look. And going off the comments, there are quite a few upset fans.

No comments: