Tuesday, February 6, 2007

USHL Features

The USHL has two more players featured today. This time, they feature Zach Budish and Tyler Randell.

Budish:
"I will be at Edina High School next year". A smart move, for a boy who understands that it takes time to get to college, you are playing with men when you reach that level, and he understands that there is always something to work on. "I think I need to get quicker and improve my speed, and its important that I get more physically involved". College hockey is tough hockey, and Zach understands at an early age what it takes to play against the talent in the NCAA.


Randell:
As for his future plans, he has visited Clarkson University in the past with his hockey team, and found the hockey to be very fast paced. "I don't know much about college hockey, the OHL surrounds us, so we know more about the OHL".




Merrimack College is the school that is featured this time.

In another note, former Lincoln Star, Brandon Bochenski, who was traded to Boston from Chicago just a few days ago, has been re-called by the Bruins from Providence of the AHL.


Player photos courtesy of www.ushl.com

No comments: