- Omaha Lancers - Best team right now, bar none.
- Cedar Rapids RoughRiders - Young, but very good. Goalies are excellent.
- Ohio Junior Blue Jackets - Look for a big year out of this team.
- Waterloo Black Hawks - Scored 15 goals between Fri-Sat.
- Tri-City Storm - Had a scare against Chicago, but pulled it out.
- Sioux City Musketeers - Played two great games, but got ripped apart Saturday.
- Indiana Ice - Indy's success will depend highly on Scott Darling.
- Lincoln Stars - Traditionally start off slow, but got first win under JIM McGroarty to finish off the Classic.
- Sioux Falls Stampede - Defeated Waterloo, but fell to Ohio and Cedar Rapids. Defense lacks.
- Green Bay Gamblers - This team did win twice, but I'm not sure how they did it. Kyle Rank is subpar and they don't have anyone who is a bona fide scorer.
- Des Moines Buccaneers - Awful Powerplay and Penalty Kill could result in a long year for the Bucs.
- Chicago Steel - Winless at the Classic. Madore is a great goalie, but he can only carry them so far.
Sunday, September 30, 2007
USHL Fall Classic Power Rankings
After being able to view almost every team twice (Lincoln only once, since they played only once at the TEC) I will be throwing together a power ranking list of who I feel are the best teams heading into the 2007-2008 season.