Thursday, January 25, 2007

More Features

Today, the USHL features prospects Ryan O'Reilly and Chris Brown.

Brown:
College hockey is something that Chris most definitely wants to do, and it as been his dream to play with the University of Michigan. "I want to wear that awesome jersey!. College hockey is what I want most of all because of the education, for me education is a priority before hockey. Michigan is a top ranked school in the nation, and I want to major in business and Michigan has a top program in business. I go to Michigan games whenever I can, and the atmosphere is great, packed every night, its not to terribly big, no matter if the worst or best team is playing it is always packed, fans cheering, it gets you going, I love that there is not a bad seat in the house!"



O'Reilly:
Ryan also has not decided where he will be playing hockey over the next few years, but says he is 50-50 on Major Junior hockey vs NCAA hockey. "I know a little bit about college hockey, I am not sure what I want to do, right now I am just trying to win and win the league. I have been to a few games, Niagara for one, I think it is a great pace (college hockey)".




They also posted a feature on Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, or RPI as most know it.

Also, USHL posted an NCAA Recruiting Guide. I found it very informational.


Photos courtesy of www.ushl.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, not a bad seat in the house at Michigan? I remember sitting where they overhang blocked half the ice and they had TV sets about you to see that part of the ice.