Tuesday, January 23, 2007

More Features

Today, the USHL is featuring Bjorn Krupp, son of former NHLer Uwe Krupp, and Michael Latta.

Krupp:
As for his future in hockey, when asked if playing in the NCAA is an option for him, he simply stated, "Yes Sir". Confident and mature to say the least. "I think with college hockey, I like that you are a student athlete". What does he know about college hockey, quite a bit. "I remember when the Wisconsin Badgers won the frozen four. I also know some older players in the NCAA, and I remember Blake Geoffrion deciding to go to college, I have been following it".

Latta:
He is a top prospect that definitely has what it takes to play at the division 1 college level. "I have thought about it (college hockey). My brother loves it, the fans, going crazy, Michigan, its pretty wild from what I know. I haven't followed it really close, but I remember the World Juniors being played at North Dakota, the arena there, I have a bit of knowledge about it yes".






USHL also posted a feature on another school. This time, they feature The Ohio State University.

Edit: Fixed it for ya Marc.


Photos courtesy of www.ushl.com

1 comment:

Marc Foster said...

Not just any Ohio State University... THE Ohio State University... LOL...