Thursday, January 1, 2009

News and Notes

Time to finally clean out my inbox. I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I had planned on being completely done with my report cards, but that obviously didn't happen. I am going to try my best to get the remaining teams completed tomorrow while I have a day off.


Dave Siciliano gets back into coaching.

Aneloski returns to Riders.

Away ice, home turf for CC player.

Red hot special teams carry U.

Wiercioch's odyssey from BC to Team Canada.

USHL Player Feature: Eric Hartzell.

THN's Hot List.

THN's Hot List.

Ohio defenseman, McDermott, commits to CC.

Ryan Furne is a true rink rat.

A homegrown pro: Mendota Heights' Charlie Kronschnabel.

Cepis quits Falcons hockey team.

Mullane changes game for Omaha.

Smith catches USHL attention.

5 players to watch for Team USA.

Blais says Force get A plus.

A homegrown pro: Fargo's Danny Irmen.

Tomah's Gerke commits to Connecticut.

Leivermann develops game in USHL.

Sabres recall Tim Kennedy.

UND recruit impresses.

No comments: