Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Charlie Skjodt Resigns

Indiana head coach, Charlie Skjodt, has resigned as head coach of the Indiana Ice. I read a replacement is to be announced later today. Perhaps a Regg Simon would work here.


"I truly enjoyed every minute of my experience with the Indiana Ice during our Final Four run last year and again with the season we had this year," said Skjodt. "This was a very tough decision based on other business and family obligations, but I feel strongly that the team is in very good hands with the incoming coach and his staff. We are now excited and focused for the draft, training camp and preparing for another great year of hockey. In closing, I wanted to thank the loyal fans and corporate community for their support this year and look forward to seeing everyone at the rink this season."

No comments: