Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Few Things

An article on Philippe Lamoureux (Lincoln).

Sioux forward Ryan Duncan, a leading candidate for the Hobey Baker Memorial Award, put it like this: "In my opinion, Phil's been the MVP of our second half. He's been the biggest reason why we've turned our season around. He's just been phenomenal."

Lamoureux downplays his role in UND's second-half revival. "It was a small thing for me to elevate my play," he said. "In the grand scheme of things, it was in the hope that the team would have success."

Bucs' Purslow Makes His Points.

His brother's success steered him to the sport.

"I loved watching him play," said Purslow, 20, in his second junior hockey season. "He was a big player. To watch him play on the USA team and Division I hockey made me want to get there so bad. Watching him at that top level really helped me to progress."
The Westbury Times posts an article featuring Stephen Schultz, and his all-star selection. A little late, but better late than never, right?

Hobey Baker finalists are narrowed down to 10. 3 former USHLers are among the final 10.

Luke Erickson (Lincoln/Topeka) signs on with Gwinnett.

Fighting for Recognition. Article featuring Eric Ehn.

No comments: